From contributer May 2020
- For the Medical Specialities TAB, it would be great if one could highlight multiple specialities at once (e.g. a tick box method, rather than having to select individual specialities one at a time from the list). Most larger, general hospitals have over 10 specialities, so it would save time and cost on entries.
- Palliative care/end of life care is an important speciality that is not mentioned under the medical specialities tab.
- Chaplaincy facilities might be of interest to add to the form to make users aware of spiritual and cultural services that are available
- Also of interest might be the availability of WIFI and whether or not this is a free service for patients and/or visitors
- Perhaps some clarity on the 'single' vs 'double' beds. I entered the bed numbers under 'ward beds', as for me this included side rooms as well as open ward bays/bed spaces separated by curtains. I assumed that the double and single option was perhaps for use in private care hospitals.